2007/07/11

Who's worse?

This term is bad term, and I'm very regretful now.I love writing CSS, and then I lost many things.I did very bad in this fin-exam,although it might be the bad luck I had.
Now I'm listening "Hi Fun Ni" by Beyond.Yes,I like you,like to be together with you,but I can't,and you made me feel so regretful...it's a trick,I think,the world is fooling me.
Who's worse?Blogger is blocked and the friends are gone.Time is up and I must leave you now, but the wishes here are not finished yet...no one likes me,and you also.I ensure that you understand me,at least you know something about me.Anyway I'm worse than you now,I have nearly nothing.I have a broken dream,and you have a full life.

I tried to write these words but I can't work it well,too much feelings crashed.I believe i'm active,so it's a nervous thing to me to do nothing.What do the marks mean?I don't know.I just know that high marks can make others admire,it can help you catch your girlfriend.
I really would like to be an extraordinary man,but also cannot escape these I've gotta do.The scars cannot disappear as time goes by,I will memorize all these things I have today-certainly not for revenge,ha,but for hurting myself again and again.
Nobody's worse,until you can break your prison.

That's not empty.Study in China is like having sex,if you can control it,you will be satisfied,if you're raped,you will be painful.















没有评论: